Welcome to Melissologia H.B.F. the Blog!!!

which is intended for the Internet community in large... that is for all of us interested in “bee affairs” and not only apiculture.

Here you will find the updated topics from bee blogs all around the globe... and in order to include in our list as many blogs as possible, we are in a constant search for new ones... thus if you run a bee blog please let us know!!!



Hope you enjoy Melissologia H.B.F. the Blog,



The Melissologia H.B.F. team.

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Wherever you are in the world… enjoy your bees!!!

With this post, we are more than pleased to announce that our bee blog list includes 438 blogs… from 23 countries, which are:

ANDORRA
ARGENTINA
BRAZIL
CANADA
CZECH REPUBLIC
FRANCE
GERMANY
GREECE
INDONESIA
IRAQ
JAPAN
NEW ZEALAND
PORTUGAL
ROMANIA
RUSSIA
SERBIA
SLOVAKIA
SLOVENIA
SPAIN
TURKEY
UGANDA
UNITED KINGDOM
U.S.A.

We would be more than happy to receive links for bee blogs from many other countries… especially from the continents of Africa, Asia and Australia.



To suggest/add a bee blog please press here.

Wherever you are in the world… enjoy your bees!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for finding my blog and adding it to yours. I posted a link to it from the Dancing Bee Farm FB page and will mention it in a post soon on my blog. This is a great idea and I will enjoy perusing thru your collection of blogs. Jill King/Dancing Bee Farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blog that will cover my bees (when I get some). But it also covers all the birds,animals and insects that visit. So I don't think I qualify. I am a beginning beekeeper..I have one Langs and building a TBH. My swarm trap is out near a feral hive. Hope I catch one.

    www.wildlifearoundus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on “Melissologia H.B.F. the Blog”. Have a great day.